Friday, February 8, 2008

ON QUEENS AND PRINCESSES ESPECIALLY FOR BROOKE

dictionary.com
QUEEN:
The wife or widow of a king.
as does my good old Websters here at work.
On the other hand,
my PRINCESS.
from dictionary.com, as well as my Webster...
PRINCESS:
a non reigning female member of a royal family, or a consort of a prince.

You my princess will only become queen when you are married and you must marry a prince. :-) (That last part is an order from your Queen-Mother, King Dad, as well as the King of Kings!!) Since you are a daughter of a king, you are a princess. I too am the daughter of the king. But I am married and your king "Dad" is the ruler of "our" kingdom. That makes me queen and you are a princess. (A fair maiden)
NOW if we are referring to the kingdom of God then I too am a princess, because my heavenly father is the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS!! And your dad he is a prince. :-)
I really hate to tell you.... but your sister is a Queen too. and your living brother is a prince!!

I love you my princess!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

whatever mother. I have heard you call me the queen twice now. Besides haven't you seen princess diaries 2? SHE did not get married and SHE rules!

Julie said...

Thant may be but is she the queen? and you can do anyhting in the movies!!

Brooke said...

yes she is a queen.